BURP Kayak Expedition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving Kit

2 posters

Go down

Leaving Kit Empty Leaving Kit

Post  DaveB Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:19 am

Hey guys,
Niamh & myself had a chat to Wade the other weekend, and all was going well up to the bit where we talked about leaving kit. Basically he thoiught we'd get some shit hot deal on kayaks, and for a price leave them out there. I'm pretty sure no one is going to want to leave their kayaks out there except Niamh (maybe).
Sooo...just try and work out if there is a piece of gear that you're alright leaving.
I'm going to leave a BA. Maaaaybe a paddle.

When you have read this, can you put down the item(s) that you can leave, or if you can't think of anything, put that too. I basically want to know everyone has read this and is working on the idea/trying to sort out something.

When I know what people are thinking of leaving I'll be able to get back in touch and we can work on prices in advance. This will mean we're both on the same page and so there'll be less of the shitty negotiations where both parties feel they are being screwed over.

With regards to your stay while here, we are willing to offer you some special rates at our base with the understanding of assisting a few of our boys with some coaching and trading some time for gear. We will offer you free accommodation while you stay at our base site, meals will need to be covered but will be discounted for you and your team. Your stay off site will be what ever the rates of such hotels are. We can assist you with tents and camping gear free of charge, I am sure your already over weight and this can cut down on gear you need to bring. Our kit is good and I am sure your team will be happy with it. Again food and fuel for such trips will need to be covered by your team.

If we are upfront in advance with what we can offer, the deal may alter slightly, but hopefully we'll still get a good deal.

DaveB

Back to top Go down

Leaving Kit Empty Re: Leaving Kit

Post  NickR Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:38 am

I don't have enough kit to give away too much
possibly an acquired spray deck in reasonable shape
or an old nookie playmonster b.a
or an old lendal mania paddle with water in the shaft

NickR
Admin

https://burpkayak.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down