BURP Kayak Expedition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi there!!

2 posters

Go down

Hi there!! Empty Hi there!!

Post  sean Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:52 am

Hey, I'm Sean

Dave has invited me along on the mission, hope he's let you know this and that I'm not a total surprise:-)
Anyway I'm pretty stoked to be coming along, good to be on another exploratory trip, its been a wee while.

Niamh, I got the details of the guy Miles at Flightcatchers to try and book my flight tonight, how much did you guys roughly pay?

Boat, I'm up on the Isle of Lewis just now, not the easiest place to get a kayak to or away from, would anyone be willing to have my nice new Zet shipped to their address once I organise it? Oh and does anyone know what sort of size the cockpit is? I've got a Bliss stick deck that fits nicely onto a pyranhna cockpit, would be great if it fitted the Zet too?

Nice one, speak soon

Sean

sean

Back to top Go down

Hi there!! Empty Re: Hi there!!

Post  Will Eldred Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Hi sean, I did a bit of procrastinating today and added you to the team list on the website http://kayaksrilanka.weebly.com/the-team.html
I plagarised the fourborders website a bit to do it, if you want to rewrite it and have some kind of profile pic email me and will post it up. Also if you have done any boating recently and have time to do a quick blog or just some pics would be good to get some more stuff up.
Will

Will Eldred

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum